Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family time

We are in Orlando for vacation/basketball tournament. We are having a great time at the amusement parks/basketball games. It has taken me the past few weeks to "gather my chickens back under my wings." Caleb regressed in potty training while I was gone, "sassiness" crept in to some of my kids attitudes and I needed a few "date nights" with my sweets to catch back up on life!

My internet is hit or miss where we are staying. I just wanted to pop in and say that I am still alive. One of my sweet friends is in China bringing home their little girl if you want to follow: Carissa's blog. have a good week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your time away! :)

Smilen Champ said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. u are amazing parents, and amazing, loving and caring family. Your kids are beautiful, cute, adoreble and handsome. I hope u are enjoying your vacation. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile