Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 13, 2009

Travel Time

WOW!  Africa is a long way from the US!!  When we arrived  at the airport in Nashville, they informed us that our flight had been canceled due to weather.  We joined hands in prayer and asked the Lord to make a miracle happen.  And HE did!!  We went through Dallas and ended up in Amsterdam just in time for our flight to Entebbe.  There have been several mishaps since arriving...4 bags are lost, katie had a flat tire on her way to pick us up, and Abdula ran out of gas on our way home to Katie's house.  I have already shouted at satan to go elsewhere....WE SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED!!   Our sweet Saviour is MIGHTY  and is TOTALLY in control!  Our flights were fabulous.  We slept, ate, and played a little scrabble.

4 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Will be telling Satan all week to get behind you ... I am thinking 4 out of 12 bags lost isn't to bad ... hee hee ... I hope you found them eventually ... It is 8:22 am here and you have already had a full day there ... I can only imagine what you have experienced today ... Can't wait for pictures !!!

Unknown said...

Hey Sista!

I am glad to hear you guys arrived safely and God is already at work among your crew! Please know we will hold down the fort here safely! Give everyone our love, don't forget Wandon! Love and Prayers! Dana

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for allowing Dad and me to be a part of your journey. We are so excited about what God is doing and what he is going to do in each of your hearts and lives. God is so awesome. Our love and prayers are with all of you. We can not wait to hear from you and see what God is doing each day. We love you baby girl.
Mom/Dad

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile