Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sending half of my heart to the other side of the world



We spent our last night together celebrating Grace's 15th birthday. This will be the second time that she has spent her "special day" in the country that she LOVES with her WHOLE heart. AFRICA! Mike is taking our three oldest (Grace, Michael, and Annabelle) to Uganda today. The past several days have been spent packing and accepting all of the gifts to take overseas. My family CANNOT wait to see Katie and her kids....while I am GREEN with envy, I will stay home and hold down the fort here in the US. (because guess who gets to go see Katie in June? MAMA does!! Gwen and I will be going over to just hang out for some "girl time"..woohoo!!!! more details to come)

SO, I will be passing the torch the next week so that my family can blog while in Uganda. Primarily, to keep ME updated on what each day holds...but I'll let you guys join in on all of the fun!

stay tuned!!

til' they are all fed,

Suzanne




6 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Suzanne!

Do you think they'll make it to Kenya this time? I'd love to see everyone! If not, I'll just have to come visit when we get back!

Miss y'all!
Jane

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear updates from their trip! And, Happy Birthday, Grace!

Amanda said...

my prayers for your family as they travel...

Anonymous said...

I think you guys should take tag alongs on your trip in June:) Praying your family has a safe trip and that the fort stays strong!!! Love following all your blogs!!!
Heather

the Rackley family said...

Maybe when you come in June I can make a trip over to Jinja and meet you in person!!

YAY!!

Hugs from Kampala,
Kelly

The Runyans said...

hey!! i met you in gatlinburg at the missions conference! i have a question. . . you can email me or leave me a message on my blog. do you have a post and information on where/what you recommend to find out information about adopting from africa?? thank you so so much:
jessicaleighblog.blogspot.com

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile