Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 24, 2011

NEW SPRING GEAR!!!!


147 MILLION ORPHANS

JUST IN TIME for EASTER!!! Gwen and I are so excited about our new Spring line!! We have some of the most fabulous colored baseball tees to give you the little "pick me up" from the doom and gloom of winter! We have two new bags, hats, Nike athletic gear, golf shirts, and much more coming over the next few weeks!! Here are just a few to get you excited!! purchase a shirt, feed a child, and give it as a gift for EASTER!!

Also, look how fun these red beads are that katie is rockin'...the Karomojong women have stepped out of their comfort zones and trying something different! Look how cute they are!

Also, visit 147millionorphans.org and se our new foundation that we have set up!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the necklace and shirts, especially a new youth t-shirt. Looking forward to seeing the other new items and learning more about the foundation.

Sarah said...

hooray hooray! gear and pictures look great! saw the red beads here, they're gorgeous! LOVE the green baseball tee! well done designer : )

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile