Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, November 6, 2010

I need your help!


Some of our closest friends, Tara and Drew Maddux are in the process of adopting from Uganda. They are bringing home two sweet little boys from Josie Love's orphanage....Patrick and Nicholas. Drew is the basketball coach at our school and Tara is one of my dearest and closest friends. They have three little girls that are best friends with three of my children. I cannot wait to see the impact that their adoptions are going to make in our community. Drew reaches SO many families through athletics and his love for the younger generation. He has an unbelievable platform to share Christ's love for the orphan and how his life has been changed through adoption...just the thought of what their future holds makes me smile! Tara is one of the few "safe places" for my heart. Her friendship I hold so close to my heart, and I would do ANYTHING for her. She is truly a gift from above to me. SOOOO, all of that said.....Six Seeds has featured our family on their site for the month of November. Everyone that goes to this link http://sixseeds.tv/s/content/adoption/600-adoption_the_mayernick_family and leaves a comment, they will donate $2 dollars per comment to the Maddux's adoption! now, I know that MANY of you read my blog and never comment...but this time, I NEED you to comment!!! look at these little faces that will be coming home to their forever family in just a FEW weeks! thank you! thank you! thank you!

10 comments:

The Sandersons said...

Done :)

Kaycee said...

I posted a comment over there - how can you not! What a fabulously easy way to help support an adoption, love it!

Kat said...

Commented, Shared on Facebook, and Posted on Our Blog! HOW COOL!!!!

Erika Kolecki said...

That link says the donations are helping the Mayernick's? Are they giving the donations to the Maddux's?

Erika Kolecki said...

Um, duh, for some reason I thought I was in Gwen's blog, not yours. Ok, so YOU are giving the proceeds to the Maddux's? I just want to make sure the link is taking me to the right place :-)

Kim said...

Consider it done! Love & Blessings from Hong Kong, Kim

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

They're adorable!

Going over to comment right now!

Anonymous said...

you are such a blessing to these beautiful children!

Suzanne Bechman said...

What a blessing these boys are and will be to so many!!

Sheri O said...

I hope it's not too late to comment! What a blessing it will be for those two boys to find a forever family!
Sheri O.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile