Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 29, 2010















So, even though I blogged this am, I HAVE to show you guys what happened at our 147 sale tonight!







It got a little stuffy during the sale, so we opened the front door for some cool air. While helping people pick out their tees, a cut little mouse decided to come running in and see what was going on. One thing that I DID NOT know about Gwen is that she is TERRIFIED of mice!! the pics tell a story all by themselves!! One has NEVER heard the squeals and laughter that came from the women at this party (my husband MIGHT call this a "hen party"haha) At one point I was kneeling on the floor laughing MY head off!!







After chasing the crazy lil dude around with cups and bowls. It finally jumped up into a stool and Amy and I grabbed the stool, rushed it outside and dumped it out!!

9 comments:

Jenn in GA said...

absolutetively HILARIOUS!!! i'm proud that y'all just took care of the critter yourselves and didn't become helpless women, with the exception of gwen...

btw, grace seems to be growing up before my eyes! just 2 short years ago, she was just a teenager. now she's a young woman! happy weekend!

Linda said...

So you did the "humane thing" and "relocated it" rather than kill it. We did that once when camping and threw it in the creek. We watched it float down stream, and then swim to the bank. Didn't know mice could swim!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

TOO funny!!!!!!!

Loved all the pics of your kids in your earlier post as well :)

KT said...

I didn't know gwen was afraid of anything
you go suzanne

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! That was too funny! After I read the story I had to go back and look at the pictures again to see the story played out! That is hilarious!!!
Great to see you at T4A in Austin, Suzanne!! You guys are awesome!!

Love said...

this is awesome. =)

Erica said...

Now that is priceless. Gwen on the counter in a skirt!!!

Rachelle said...

It was great to meet you at the conference this weekend... and my kids LOVE my new beads! Blessings!

Laurel said...

Too funny!

LOVE the pic of Suzanne on the kitchen counter. I would have been rolling with laughter. (Sorry, Suzanne!)

Hope your weekend was BLESSED!


Laurel :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile