Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 29, 2010












I usually blog on Tuesday or Thursday while my littles are napping. The past few weeks I have been getting up at 5am to get Michael out the door for middle school basketball tryouts at 6am. SO... I have chosen to nap while my littles ones are, instead of blogging. It has been a little crazy the past few weeks at the Mayernick house. We have had Halleliah Hoedowns, Pumpkin Patch fun, awards at gymnastics, and Gwen and I have been gearing up for November being "orphan/adoption awareness month." 147 MILLION ORPHANS is LOCO right now!! The amount of fundraising for adoptions is THROUGH THE ROOF!! It makes my heart skip a beat to think of all of the little children coming home to their forever families. I KNOW that our Savior is smiling up above. (not to mention the children that are HIV+ that are being pursued...woohoooooo!!!)

So, here are a few pics from the past few weeks. Gwen and I are off to pack for a sale tonight.....



1 comments:

Messy and Wonderful said...

Just wanted to say that I received our order from 147 so our entire family of six will be decked out for Orphan Sunday tomorrow at K2 The Church in Salt Lake City, Utah.

I'll be working the table in the lobby proudly wearing my gear and speaking up for those without a voice. Thank you for all you do.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile