Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009

COURTS IN UGANDA OPEN NEXT WEEK!







We received an "encouraging word" from Auntie Mary that works stateside with Amani. All of our paperwork is ready and waiting for the judge to give us a court date as soon as the courts open back up next week. I am always amazed at the Lord's timing. MillerAnne is starting kindergarten this year (bittersweet), so I will have my oldest four in school. I should have just enough time to get them adjusted to school and then we head out to get lil Josie Love. I am not going to even think about what the preparation to leave will be like, because my sweet Saviour will take care of all of the details. I have to remind myself of that or I could get TOTALLY overwhelmed. In the meantime, we are doing all of the last minute shopping for uniforms, shoes, dentist appointments, haircuts(x4)......needless to say, mama is a little bit busy.
OH, AND I CAN'T FORGET all of our products for 147Million Orphans are being printed RIGHT NOW!! We are going to have t-shirts, messenger bags, visors feed bags, etc....to bring orphan awareness. Our new designs are awesome. With each purchase you will be able to feed a child in Uganda anywhere for 1 week to 3 months depending on the price of the item....I AM SO EXCITED!!! For those of you who do not feel led to adopt or are at a loss as to how YOU can care for orphans....this is a great way. Buy a product and wear it, bring awareness, AND feed an orphan. There is such a significant need for these sweet children. Our website is being designed, I designed labels for the "stuff" last night, gift cards are being made, business cards are printing...yipppeeee!! Gwen and I are going to be at Maryland Farms YMCA with our products on Monday and Tuesday of next week for those of you who are in our area. You can go to 147millionorphans.com to purchase as soon as our website is up and running to purchase if you are not close by.
There is a sweet girl named Sandy that has been volunteering at Amani and loving on Josie Love the past few weeks. check out these new pics!
Also, I am including some pics of my kiddos that are going back to school....pray for an easy transition.

5 comments:

Dana said...

Love the pics! What about Joshua and Caleb? Let's get them on the blog too :)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

sister we are so on a journey of a lifetime ... glad you are riding right beside me ...

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW PRODUCTS! CAN'T WAIT FOR JOSIE TO GET HERE!

LOVE ALWAYS!!

ABBIE

Uncle Mike...thank-you SO much for encouraging...coming to my track meet...and loving on me like I'm yours!

Aunt Suzanne...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! thank-you for...letting me stay at your house...for being my "other mommy"...for making me feel like a part of your ministry...for touching the orphans...AN SO MUCH MORE!!! Your joy and happiness overflows from you and is contagious! I LOVE YOU SUPER MUCH!

Grace...girl...I am SO excited for 8th grade...I am so glad that we're the same age and that we share a special bond!...you are smart...and BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT!!! you love the Lord and you share such a special bond with your family! WE ARE GOING OT HAVE A ROCKIN' AWESOME TIME IN 8TH GRADE! LOVE YOU!

Michael...you are such a smart and respectful young man! I love you so much and am so glad that you are my cousin! You love the Lord with all your heart and I am so glad! not to mention....YOU ARE A MAGNIFICENT ATHLETE! love you!

Annabelle...SWEET GIRL! you are so smart and kind! I am SO glad that God chose YOU to be my cousin! HAVE A GREAT TIME IN 1ST GRADE!! LOVE YOU!

Miller Anne... YOU GO GIRL! YOU ARE GOING TO DO GREAT IN KINDERGARDEN! you are SO smart and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Joshua...I love you SO much buddy! Keep being HILARIOUS! It won't be long before you are in kindergarden!

Caleb...I love you so much! I can't wait to see you in school! LOVE YOU!

Josie Love...I love you sweet girl! I can't wait for you to be home! You have a great family to come home to!

LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY BEING!
PRAYING FOR YA'LL!!!
ABBIE

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be able to read along! Maybe our timing will work and I'll be able to make a trip across TZ to Uganda while you are there. Josie Love (PERFECT name) is precious and what a strong little girl! Soon Pray, Matty Joseph, and Josie Love will be spending their Sunday mornings together. You will all be in my prayers!

jade said...

Can't wait to see the new designs! We are leaving in the next week or 2 to get our little boy from Uganda! My husband and I already have some of your shirts! I can't wait to see the new stuff! Yay!
Jade
www.inaweofyourgrace.tumblr.com

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile