Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 9, 2009

OOOOOHHHHH SOOOOOOO SLEEEEEPPPPPYYYYY!!!!


CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I GONNA DO WITH ALL OF THIS HAIR?!??!?! I just couldn't resist this picture. My new friend sandy that is loving on Josie Love right now had this on her blog....HILARIOUS!

SO....Gwen and I are launching our first design for our new business 147 MILLION ORPHANS tomorrow! We are SO excited! Our mission is 3 fold...1)to bring orphan awareness 2)help people fund adoptions 3)feed starving children in Africa. How it's gonna work: When you purchase a t-shirt, bag, hat, etc...and wear it people are going to see it and ask questions (awareness). Each time you purchase an item a certain percentage goes to feed a child in the Karamajong tribe that my friend Katie (kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com) works with. And if you are in the process of adopting and want to buy in bulk, we will sell it to you at a wholesale price AND you can use it for fundraising!!!

YOU MUST GO TO OUR WEBSITE....147millionorphans.com

8 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

Love love that hair!

Heather said...

Now that girl has some hair! How precious is she! I am loving watching your journey to Josie unfold.

Anxious to see your permanent 147 million orphans site up & running. Getting ready to place my shirt order. Can't wait to see how hearts are stirred towards adoption because of the awareness from your products.

emily said...

That is simply the most fabulous picture!!! Love the hair. :)

KT said...

totally cracking up at that hair!!! too sweet:)

That Fresh Feeling said...

Hey there! Since i have emailed you a ton of times in the last few days i just had to comment:-)

First time at your blog and i look forward to reading more about your journey.

thanks for all you do.

Blessings, Amy Harkey

Anonymous said...

Cutest pic ever!

God Bless Isabelle.

Amy said...

She has amazing hair!! I'm so happy Renee will be traveling with you all. Praying you receive a court date soon!

ineedatruck said...

Hey Suzanne. . ..just wanted to offer my "services" should you need anyone to help with t-shirt/hat designs. . .I'm sure you already have it covered, but wouldn't feel right if I didn't offer to help in some way.

Now, about the hair. . .that is some stuff right there!!!! I thought Esther had a headfull!!!! You will have to ask Sallee how she tames it!

Let me know if there is anything that I can do. . .you are certainly welcome to sell them at my shows.. ..it seems everyone that comes is somehow connected to adoption, either of children or animals. . .they are a supportive group and we would love to help.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile