Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HOORAY!!


I love this pics of all of these sweet little children eating their dinner....how precious are they?!

Our affidavit is finished and we should be receiving it tomorrow!  We will then pack up a lot of other "info" that the African government wants to see and fedex it to Uganda.  The courts open back up August 15 (I believe) and our info will be there  waiting for them to give us a court date!!Our prayer is that we will travel to get sweet Josie Love in September.   I AM SO EXCITED!  Gwen Oatsvall (oatsvallteam@blogspot.com) and I have started a new business.  It is called 147 Million Orphans.  We have been working on a website with products to sell to bring orphan awareness.  The past few weeks have left my head spinning.  We have been designing feed bags, messenger bags, t-shirts, hats etc....  Our site should be up and running within the next few weeks. You are going to LOVE our products.   I have been so busy making decisions and making products that I haven't had much time to think about our wait for Josie.  Just yesterday My heart began to ache for her.  There is definitely something to be said for a "mother's love".  Gosh, I already love that little girl with all of my heart.  How is that possible?  It is a God given love that I cannot explain.  Such a miracle that it leaves me looking at my children daily asking "why me Lord?  Why would you "choose me" to raise these lil miracles sent straight from Heaven?"  With each child, I feel more and more blessed. 

6 comments:

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Small Stones said...

YAY!!!!! Rejoicing with you and your family tonight. Josie Love is SO precious! Can't wait to hear that you have her home with you as part of her Forever Family! I get all excited for Josie love and for your family just thinking about that day :D

Breclyn

That Fresh Feeling said...

would love to email with you a bit on your experience and journey....

let me know thanks, Amy

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED TO MEET THE LIL' ANGEL!!! not to mention that the courts open back up on my birthday! hehe i am SOOOO SOOOO excited for her arrival! LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART!

Abbie

Jenn in GA said...

i had been wondering where things were in the process, so this update saves me an email! miss being around all the chaos...our visit wasn't long enough!

my men return home this evening from WI; happy to be a family again, and not just a 40something woman with 2 dogs!

can't wait to see the stuff in the store!!!

daniel said...

My wife sent me your blog post, and I love the idea of raising orphan awareness.

Have you heard of Tom's Shoes (or something close to that)? What they do is they give a pair of shoes away to someone in need for every regular purchase they get.

It would be neat to do something similar with your 147 Million Orphans business, that is to give an identical product to an orphan somewhere. Just a thought! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile