Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 9, 2012

"if you have EVER been the great physician Lord, HEAL my sweet sister!


This week has been a week of falling on my face before the Lord, crying out "if you have EVER been the great physician Lord, HEAL my sweet sister!"  Many of you might remember my post "Never underestimate your walk..".  Anna Bliss (angel on earth)  was serving in Uganda alongside Katie.  Anna Bliss's mom (Jan) works for 147 Million Orphans.  Three years ago, she called us out of the clear blue and told us that God told her to call us and see how she could serve.  Her children are older, she had extra time and wanted to serve in a mighty way.  SOOOO, Gwen and I put her to work!  She is SOLD out for Jesus like none other, and speaks BOLDLY about His sovereignty.  She has done every job to be done at 147 without complaining. We have all been SO busy planning for our fundraiser the past few weeks.   This last week, we received some devastating news.  In Anna Bliss's words....click here: LOVE WITH ABANDON.


0 comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile