Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Honduras here we come!!


I am busy preparing for our trip to Honduras. We leave EARLY Friday, flying to El Pellegro. We are SO EXCITED!! 147 Million Orphans helped fund a well in a small village there. Gwen is taking her two oldest children, and I am taking my "sweets" and my oldest four children (+ two friends). I cant wait for my children to see the progress that we have helped make there. We will also be serving in Copprome childrens home. stay tuned...I plan to blog while we are there unless wifi is just crappy. We return Monday evening! Pray, pray, pray for our families. Satan doesnt like it when Gwen and I prepare for a trip:)

3 comments:

Kim said...

You can count on my prayers!

Rhonda Wicks said...

WOOHOO...so excited...we fly into San Pedro Sula and stay in El Progreso!!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile