Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 21, 2011

Things that make me smile


#2

Awhile ago, we had some guys come and help us with some work around the house. Josie Love was DRAWN to one of the guys (more specifically, the glasses on his face) I kept making her come inside because I would look outside and she would be wearing the poor guys glasses. The sun was HOT that day, and he needed them for the work that he was doing.

They came the next week and it was the same thing....she followed him around, just talking his ears off.

A few days ago, I went to my mailbox and there was a pair of glasses and a note that read "these are for the little girl that stole my heart and loved my glasses" NOW, that made me smile...


7 comments:

Kat said...

Awwww, that is so sweet!

Erika Kolecki said...

Oh my gosh. So so sweet. <3

Kendra said...

awwwww!

Lindsay said...

That is absolutely precious!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Precious!! How sweet he was to take the time to send those. Josie is a doll!

Anonymous said...

Wow...very special. Josie is changing the world.

Connie

Tisra said...

*tears in my eyes*

We can never underestimate how our children can so boldly show the joy of the Father in just the little everyday things! Touching people with the heart of adoption even without trying- LOVE IT!!!!!

Tisra
www.fadelyfamily.com

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile