Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, December 23, 2011




I dont know about ya'll but my house is OOZING with excitement. MillerAnne is sick, so I have been staying home with her while my "sweets" (father/hubby of the year) has been taking everyone else to all of the "festivities!" Some of you saw the pics of Josie Love with Santa on FB. The host of the party sent me pics and said that Josie's interaction with Santa was without doubt the highlight of the party. She rounded the corner and saw Santa and her eyes got as big as saucers! "Santa?!?! Is that you Santa? Are you coming to my house Santa?" when Santa replied "I AM coming to your house!" She started bouncing like Tigger all over the room, squealing, SO EXCITED that Santa was coming to HER house! I sat with tears flowing down my cheeks, while the party came to a halt in amazement at this little girl that was bubbling over with excitement. Caleb and Joshua wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with the white haired man that their sister had very obviously fallen head over heels in love with. Josie's response to Santa....as if to say "really? MY house? why Me?" I couldn't help but think of Mary and how she must have reacted the same way when the angel appeared to her and told her that she would carry the Messiah. Just a normal young girl called to do THE most important thing EVER to happen in the history of our world. WOW. All it takes is saying "yes" to the journey that HE has for you rather than what YOU have planned for you. I pray that in 2012, we ALL say "yes" to his plan for our lives this year...who knows?! you might all end up with a Josie Love:) could we all be so lucky?

Merry Christmas from my home to yours!



3 comments:

MommyBrec said...

I LOVED seeing those darling pictures of Josie Love! Thank you so much for sharing! I am so sorry to hear Miller Anne is
sick. :( I will be praying for her to heal quickly. Merry Christmas to you all!

Kim said...

Love the photos ... and Josie's oozing excitement. Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Love & Blessings,
Kim

Gwen Oatsvall said...

thankful we keep saying YES together ... love ya sister !!! ready for a crazy 2012 w/ ya !!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile