Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 7, 2011

My head is empty...


I've been waiting for something "special" to happen to share with you guys and it just hasn't happened! I could give you a run through of one of my days and it would be entertaining. I could empty out my thoughts and you'd be really confused...

I think I have had such a bad case of spring fever that now that I am slowly watching it appear, I am almost in disbelief. I took my 5 youngest out for ice cream the other day...that makes me smile. I laid out a blanket today and had a picnic in my front yard with my three littles today for lunch...that makes me smile. I also laid out some meat to grill for dinner..that makes me smile. We have a free night tonight...everybody will be home for dinner...that makes me smile. AND I have planned a dinner and a movie for me and my sweets for Saturday night....that REALLY makes me smile.

It's the little things....with the people that I love the most that make me happy. I am going to be thankful today rather than be defeated:0)

8 comments:

emily said...

Hmm, Em calling me every few seconds on Tues......not make the list? You make me smile Suz. :)

jill funkhouser said...

Love the picture! Nice to see we are the same kind of family! I also ordered the book below. Cannot wait to start reading it! Lots of love!
Jill
www.campfunk.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

You have good reason to smile! I agree! =)

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

hope your weekend is good!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Love those little things!!!

Just Julia said...

Love this post - Love you!

amy said...

Enjoy your date night tonight! You are right...it's the little things that make life sweet. Love ya!

rayandangela said...

I love this post! It's real and simple.. Thanks Suzanne for keeping it real! I need to smile more when I do the simple things in the dailiness of my life. It honors our Lord!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile