Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen!



SOMEBODY LOVES their MOMMY!
take time to smell the flowers....

Josie Love and Auntie Dana

Josie and Asher, both home from the same children's home in Uganda...HOW SWEET IT IS!



The Lord's spirit has filled my soul more and more as each day passes. I marvel as I look at the family that I have been blessed with. I look into each and every face and could weep. Gwen being in Uganda, laying eyes on her children for the first time, just reminds me how fortunate I am to have them all here with me. I am so thankful for days like today that make me stop and reflect on what a miracle that Jesus Christ was, IS, and always will be. I am also grateful for "family days" so that we can take a step back and just be thankful. I had the best time watching all of my children get SO excited for Josie Love's first Easter at home! Each and every one celebrated this fun day with her in their own little unique way.

9 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

AMEN!!!!! A TRUE Blessing- family....that loves, serves HIM, and reaches out! :)

Unknown said...

Suzanne - love the new header shot! GORGEOUS!

It is amazing to look at all that God has done for us!

I tear up when I look into the sweet eyes that surround my table because of Him - that call me Mom, tell me I am beautiful, and how much they love me! Who am I? to be worthy of all of these blessings? I am His - bought with the precious blood of my Savior!

Our prayers remain with Gwen and her family!

Hugs sweet friend! Love you!
Jill

Jennifer said...

beautiful...

Kim said...

Happy Easter from Hong Kong Sweet Friend!
Love all the Easter photos of your beautiful blessings!
Kim

Mrs. McGoo said...

HE IS RISEN INDEED!
Thank you for sharing the sweet photos of your gorgeous family! They make me smile.
My husband and I have been talking lately about how can we make sure we never get "over" the cross! That's what it's all about! Blessings!

Erika Kolecki said...

What a beautiful family! I have to wonder, am I the only one out here that absolutely cannot tell the difference between Gwen and her daughter? Honestly!

Unknown said...

obsessed with these pics. and you guys! cant wait to hold three of my most precious stinkers on thursday and take that angel to be pampered for her big day Sunday. love you

Kat said...

You have such a precious family...thank you for sharing the sweet pictures on such a wonderful day that we celebrate our Savior!!!!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Love the photos! Janetta did a marvelous job on Josie's hair. I love family time, time to reflect on how blessed we are. Your family is blessed, and you are blessing others with your story. May you continue to manifest His glory!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile