Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gwen is in Uganda popping bon bons and I'm at home working my fingers to the bone....

Suzanne here.....

Gwen called, she made it to Uganda!!!!! She was sitting under her mosquito net getting ready for bed so that she can wake up and go touch her babies! YAYAYAY! While she is there popping bon bons, I am here slaving away with 147 Million Orphans. We now have our spring Feed 1's in hand! The pics do not do them justice. The melon Feed 1 is a real pretty coral color with chocolate writing. The blue is a bright robin's egg blue.


ALSO, because of MANY requests...we have athletic gear! Perfect for any type of exercise.... You marathon runners..her is your chance to bring awareness while training AND feed a hungry child with your purchase! We have tanks for women and short sleeve for men (and women). It speaks BOLDLY from the front to bring awareness and has our favorite verse on the back....CHECK THEM OUT!



the pics are not up on our site yet...but you can still purchase all of these....147millionorphans.com

4 comments:

Renee said...

Oh boy, I'm pretty sure I NEEEEEED that coral one! We're supposed to talk about our trip to Ethiopia this month in church, this would be great to wear to do that!

Abbie and Kendall said...

RUNNING GEAR!!!! yayyayay!!! you know me and my running! =)

LOVE,
Abbie

The Stums said...

YAY for the women's running tank! I'll totally be sporting this in the CMM half! Thanks so much you guys.

Mom 2 six said...

Got my stuff. I LOVE the running wear. I got the mens small for myself, it is perfect. Could the bag be any brighter ? It will surely bring on the questions.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile