Helping you help 147 million...

147 Million Orphans

Followers

147 Million Orphans Blog

how many hits?

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 9, 2014

HIJACKED BY GWEN … SUZANNE'S BIRTHDAY SURPRISE …


Well we all know that my sis Suzanne is not great at updating her blog and I am not even sure if anyone is still following her (hee hee) … Her 43rd Birthday is very soon and I am so excited about ANOTHER birthday surprise that I have cooked up for her … I just can't say in enough ways at how I feel Suzanne is one of the kindest and most giving woman I have ever known … SHE LIVES JESUS OUT LOUD … She teaches me so much about LOVE AND GRACE … I thought there was no better way to honor her than to give the children's home in Honduras that she has fallen in love with a new bus … I know this is a tall ASK, but like I always say, if we can all just give a little it will make ENOUGH to do Jesus's work … 

go read the blog post about this amazing place and help us by GIVING !!! 



Help me give her a gift of LOVE !!! 

blessings, GWEN 


0 comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My Photo
suzanne
I am a lover of Jesus. I have the most fabulous husband that anyone woman could ask for. The Lord has blessed us with 7 beautiful children. I started this blog so that friends and family could follow our trip to Uganda to visit Katie Davis. I have decided to keep blogging to help bring orphan awareness to the world around me.
View my complete profile